Friday 13 May 2016

Resorts Near Calangute Beach Goa: A successful search

Annual trip to Goa and my friends decide to change our tried and tested location near Anjuna beach! And moreover the whole responsibility of shortlisting resorts near Calangute Beach Goa fell on me. It is not an easy job, let me tell you. I had to go through numerous websites and listicles on various social media platforms to finally shortlist a few resorts.

After careful consideration of the facts that internet provided me with, we decided on Pride Sunvillage since it was not only promising but its review online were pretty good. We were hoping for some Goa hotel packages when we were searching and luckily Pride and our need coincided. We got a fantastic deal and our vacation was the best ever. Since we were a group of 6 people we needed a full suite for us and again luck was on our side because the hotel was accommodating with our demands!

The hotel services were actually flawless, the staff perfect in their hospitality, and the rooms were just impossible (I mean it in the best possible way!). The food was to die for in all the outlets. After a long day out on the beach we returned tired to the bones and it was the Village Lounge at Pride that gave us a respite and the space to relax before our journey back. If I was rating the resort here, I would give them the perfect rating for making our vacation idyllic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment